Contact us →
The smile design begins with the temporomandibular joints (TMJs) and finishes with the front teeth.
Having stable joints will assure stable and functional veneers and/or crowns.
Data gathering includes but is not limited to:
- Diagnostic impressions for making accurate models
- Examination of the temporomandibular joints (TMJs) and jaw position
- Health and dental history
- Appropriate x-rays
- Bite record and facebow recording
- Periodontal evaluation
- Patient’s expectations and goals
With the data obtained, a treatment plan is formulated to meet the patients needs and desires.
Click the plus signs for a description of of our cosmetic services.